Thank you Freschetta Gluten Free Pizza for sponsoring this post. Start the year off right with delicious frozen pizza that just happens to be gluten-free!
It’s a New Year y'all! That means you’re probably looking to start your year off healthy right, right? Let’s face it, 2021 better treat us better than 2020 did! If anything, I’ve learned that you have to LIVE your life and not take away from it. Especially depriving yourself of your favorite things – good food and pizza!
Now, if you know me - you know I LOVE PIZZA! If I could eat it every day, I would - but I always have pizza night at least once a week.
Pizza does not have to be associated with a “cheat” meal either. Recently I tried Freschetta Gluten Free Pizza - and it is AMAZING. It’s delicious pizza that just happens to be gluten-free so you can feel better about what you’re eating. Freschetta Gluten Free Pizza is the perfect frozen pizza to stock in your freezer.
I’ve had my fair share of frozen pizzas and I can honestly say this one is a winner. Freschetta Gluten Free Pizza is available in traditional Pepperoni - because who doesn’t like Pepperoni!? Or you can roll with the Four Cheese - and who doesn’t like cheese!? Now, I know what you’re thinking - “Morgan, just because it’s Gluten Free doesn’t mean it’s good for my “New Year, New You” diet. Well, check out how you can still incorporate pizza without compromising your New Year’s resolution:
1. Plan Ahead Of time - if you know you want pizza on a Friday night - eat really well during the week.
2. Don’t Overdo it - I know it may be tempting to eat the ENTIRE pizza, but don’t :)
3. Add A Side of Green - add a side salad to your pizza experience, typically 2 slices of pizza and a big salad satisfies me and makes me feel less guilty!
4. Work it Off - Plan to work out earlier in the day before enjoying your pizza - let’s make room for that tasty meal!
5. Make it Good - If you’re going to enjoy pizza, make sure it is a pizza WORTH enjoying - Freschetta definitely passes the test for me!
You can find Freschetta Gluten Free Pizza nationwide in the freezer aisle of your local grocery store so make sure you pick a box or two up! Let me know when you do and what flavor(s) you plan on trying. Also, don’t forget to incorporate these great tips on how to maintain your “New Year, New Me” diet. Actually, let’s take out the word DIET and replace it with LIFESTYLE CHANGES - it works for me, it can work for you!
Morgan Angelique Owens is the author of "Finding My Sparkle" and Founder & CEO of the MAO Brand, Professional Pretty, and Curvy Cardio, LLC.
Let's Work Together!