It's National Beer Day, and what better way to celebrate then some Beer Cheese Dip with Southern Recipe Pork Rinds. This is a super easy recipe (If I can do it, so can you!). Let me know if you make it!
Southern Recipe Low-Carb Beer Cheese Dip
● Southern Recipe pork rinds of your choice
● 2 Tbsp. butter
● 1 cup low carb beer of your choice
● 1/2 tsp paprika for recipe and garnish
● 1/8 tsp ground cayenne pepper
● 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
● 2 oz cream cheese
● 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Combine the butter, beer, paprika and cayenne pepper in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer.
2. Allow the mixture to simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Stir in cream cheese, heavy cream and shredded cheese. Stir until well combined.
4. Return to stove over low heat and simmer for another 5 minutes stirring frequently.
5. Transfer to a serving dish and top with additional paprika if desired.
6. Serve with Southern Recipe pork rinds of your choice.
Morgan Angelique Owens is the author of "Finding My Sparkle" and Founder & CEO of the MAO Brand, Professional Pretty, and Curvy Cardio, LLC.
Let's Work Together!