Professional Pretty Academy Winter 2022
Social media marketing is something that everyone is doing now, its mandatory.
Everyone wants to make their brand presence felt on social media. The simple reason being – that’s where the crowd is and the money. However, there are some common social media marketing mistakes that most businesses make.
- Why do some social media marketing campaigns fail?
- Why are some Facebook pages popular and not others?
- Why are your competitors doing better in social media marketing?
- What promises are you making and not catering to?
Sponsorships help your business increase its credibility, improve its public image, and build prestige. Like any form of marketing, it should be used strategically as a way to reach your target customers. As you build your marketing plan, research the events and causes that your ideal customers care about.
Ready to position your business to work with local and national sponsors? In this one hour webinar you will learn:
- Part 1: Sponsorships: How to position myself/business
- Part 2: Sponsorships: Checklist on how to prepare
- -Building Your Social Media
- -Finding Your Niche Market
- -Generating Content (Pictures, Writing)
- -Starting Your Blog/Building Your Blog
- -Developing Your Pitch
- -Working with Brands 101
Each class is 90 minutes and comes with a worksheet. Classes will be over Zoom with Replay's sent out for review. You will get an email invite for classes with Zoom link.
-30 Minute one-on-one with Morgan further help
Branding/Marketing - Jan 25th 6:00-7:30pm
Sponsorships - Feb 1st 6:00-7:30pm
Blog/Influencing - Feb 8th 6:00-7:30pm